Such a funny little hero....

Friday, November 18, 2005

Sudoku
I was recently introduced to the evil world of Sudoku by my equally evil friend, Mike. For some reason he thought I would enjoy being frustrated, feeling like a moron, and generally wanting to bash my head up against the wall. And.. he was right. I've become addicted to solving these damned number puzzles.
For those of you that are not familiar with Sudoku.. don't click on this link
www.websudoku.com I implore you! Run awaaaaaaay! You'll spend hours, that you should be doing something productive, just making your brain ache.
Okay, I'm not really that dumb... the easy ones aren't bad.. fun even. I haven't tried the Hard or Evil ones. I don't think I could handle the pressure.
So, check it out.. it's the latest "thing". And let me know what you think!

posted by Kimberly @ 1:13 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home