Such a funny little hero....

Monday, April 02, 2007

My New Love

Since vanquishing Diet Mt. Dew from my life a couple of months ago, I have been searching for a replacement beverage that didn’t resemble something that I put in the radiator of my car. Why is it named Mountain Dew anyway? It sounds like would be the name of a bottled spring water, not a beverage that you can pour on your car battery to get rid of corrosion. Perhaps it’s because the more appropriate monikers of Jolt and Coke were already taken.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I LOVE water and I used to drink it exclusively, but that was before I was lured into the trap of the caffeine laden liquid crack. I’ve gone back to drinking it about 80% of the time, but I just needed something with some flavor. I’ve always been a fan of Iced Tea, but never found a bottled tea that wasn’t Lemon flavored (ick!) or WAY too sweet (double ick). But my luck changed a few weeks ago when I happened on Lipton’s Diet Peach Tea.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mmmmm I love me some peaches, but it seems that I always forget just how much. The taste of ripe, juicy peaches is indescribably delicious and Lipton’s has captured the flavor perfectly. Peach lovers rejoice! And for a certain someone who is a peach hater, well, just remember not to kiss me immediately after I’ve taken a drink.

Can you hear me Lipton’s people?!!! I fully expect a check from you for my ringing endorsement of your product!

posted by Kimberly @ 10:35 PM 

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin6ft4 said...

OMG i know what you mean! i hate lemon flavored tea! i've had the peach and love it!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home